Master Tanzania is a newly launched annual young men contest that showcases the positive attributes of Tanzanian youth between 18 and 28 years. The winner portrays exemplary qualities and potential in terms of artistic skills and talents, innovation, intellect, and strength thus serving as a role model for young men in the country. The contest is currently organized by M/S Kiafrica Zaidi Company Limited.
Master Tanzania contest promotes Tanzanian cultural values, heritage with pride, and patriotism. The contest inspires our young men to live their dreams and strive endlessly to achieve success for themselves and their communities.
- Master Tanzania Organizing Team
To be one of Tanzania’s leading young men pageant organizers.
Our Mission is to develop the artistic, creative, and entrepreneurial skills, and talents of young Tanzanians to international standards. In order to achieve this endeavor, we strive to team up and work closely with other organizations in Tanzania and North America which have similar objectives
The main objectives of the Master Tanzania contest are as follows:
- Promotion of Talents
To provide a platform on which the contestants may demonstrate their talents in fashion design, sports, music, and performance arts at local and international levels;
- Career opportunities
The pageant will become a forum where potential employers and career developers would easily identify the young men they intend to employ in various fields of their interests. Including public relations, advertising, and hospitality business.
- Promotion of Tanzania
Enhance awareness and interest in our country’s vast tourist attractions, cultural heritage, and investment opportunities.
- Inspire others
Master Tanzania Contest strives to create an enabling platform on which all young men may be motivated to grow their potential in terms of skills, artistic talents, innovations, and culture.
Master Tanzania contest attributes
- Extreme is a test of strength, endurance, and determination
- Sport is a test of skill, discipline, and athleticism
- Talent & Creativity focuses on the contestants’ performing arts presentation, technique, and dedication
- Fashion looks at the contestants’ runway skills, style and bearing, and overall fashion sense
- Multimedia looks at contestants’ face to face communication and interaction with the online audience mainly on different social media platforms
WHAT CAN I DO TO BEST PREPARE FOR THE MASTER TANZANIA CONTEST?
A contestant should understand the values of the Master Tanzania contest and the responsibilities of the title. He should be able to express what his personal and professional goals would be during his reign. Consider the following when competing at the national level.
- Describe what your aspirations are and why you are competing for a title.
- What have you done in your community to show leadership?
- How would you use your title to impact society?
- What social group would be your focus and why?
- How would you help solve social, cultural, and economic issues in Tanzania and the world?
- How can you make our country and the world a better place if you were crowned?