Kiafrica Zaidi is a nonprofit social enterprise, based in the United States of America (USA) and Tanzania. The organization’s main focus is to seek, develop, and promote the artistic skills and talents of young men and women in Tanzania and the diaspora. The ultimate goal of our organization is to empower the youth to realize their goals and ambitions through experiences that build self-confidence and create opportunities for success.
The other objective of Kiafrica Zaidi Company is to celebrate Tanzania’s cultural traditions and heritage through music, fashion, and artistic events as integral aspects of Tanzania’s cultural wealth and pride.
A few years back the organization’s founder Ma Winny Casey with a group of friends, realized through their own life experiences as hardworking young men and women in Tanzania and the diaspora that Tanzanians and specifically the youth had a role to play in uplifting their identity and potentials for better things in life and their communities. Kiafrica Zaidi organization was thus created in order to champion those noble aspirations.
In pursuit of their goals, KIAFRICA ZAIDI management has organized its businesses into four main categories namely, Master Tanzania Pageant for young men; Miss Tanzania USA pageant for young ladies; Mitindo which is a lady East African coastal fashion event, and Special Events Management.
- Our Vision
To be our country’s leading player in the entertainment, cultural events, and fashion in Tanzania and the diaspora.
- Our Mission
To be an impact-led Organizations that strive to improve young people’s lives through the promotion of talents, skills, and innovation by proving local and international opportunities towards unlocking their potentials.
- Our Values
The four core beliefs and principles that guide KIAFRICA ZAIDI organization are:
- Creativity: Being a social enterprise organization we earnestly strive to apply creative solutions to traditional social, business and cultural challenges;
- Integrity – We deliver what we say we will, and are open and honest in how we work. We also take responsibility for what we do in line with relevant contractual terms and the impact we make.
- Passion – we are passionate about our work.
- Leadership: Social enterprises need to challenge the status quo to empower the society and that’s exactly why they need of leadership and great leaders arises in most social enterprises.
- Motivation: A wish is not strong enough to make a difference. In order to accomplish the greater good for society, the biggest driving force is a strong motivation to achieve.
Some of our partners